What is landing page and what are the benefits?
A landing page is a single page on your website that offers valuable information briefly and usually designs for a specific digital campaign with a specified goal. Additionally, building a landing page plays an important role in content marketing strategies and search engine optimization (SEO). A landing page allows you to use lead generation strategies and thus, guides potential customers to the sales funnel through appealing content creation. Additionally, the landing page provides a desirable platform to acquire important customer`s information like Email and phone number. It should be noted that the landing page is not necessarily the main page of the website. Furthermore, in order to increase the conversion rate, the landing page should be built based on a specific target.
Before building a landing page you need to pay attention to:
- Build the landing page based on your main goal and then you can track the conversion rate. This goal can be downloading a file, making a purchase or filling out a form.
- Understand your customer personas and their needs and define your content marketing strategies according to that.
- Consider where your audience comes from to your landing page and in the next levels focus on those channels. For example, search engines and social networks are among the most important channels.
- Do not neglect to analyze your competitors.
15 Features of an effective landing page with great conversion rate
- A great landing page should act as a road map and offers the necessary and brief information to the visitors aligned with the goals.
- The title and the content should be relevant in order to get the customer`s trust.
- Keep in mind that all the available links on the web page should lead the visitors into the goal.
- A great call to action (CTA) design aligned with the goal, allows you to grab the audience attention in order to increase the conversion rate.
- It is important to have a flawless landing page design. There are several factors that should be considered in the landing page design such as using attractive photos and videos, using the right font size at the right place, appropriate use of empty space and a clear CTA. In addition, avoid using Pop-ups and distracting factors. Moreover, you have only 8 seconds in order to convince customers to stay on your page and hence, the design should grab the customer`s attention at first glance.
- Use attractive titles in order to encourage users to do actions on the landing page based on your target.
- Use copywriting strategies and the keywords that encourage visitors to follow your contents. Try to use the same keywords in both copy and landing page.
- Show users that their goals and tastes are more important than yours.
- The simplest way to increase your conversion rate is exciting offers.
- Ask your visitors for the necessary information, but not so much to overwhelm them.
- Colors play an important role in building a landing page.
- Point to the main features of your product or service.
- Add share buttons for your content to increase the chance of going viral in social networks.
- 14.In order to inspire customer confidence, use the other`s opinions as social proof.
- Building mobile-friendly landing pages is necessary due to the great use of mobiles.
Macan digital marketing agency with a professional and experienced team in website design helps you to build a landing page according to your marketing campaign goals. Huawei summer festival, Huaweidi and Hamsayesho Prill are some examples of website design by Macan team.